- Some pieces of pottery were found over in Georgia (former Soviet Union) that contained wine residue that was over 8,000 years old.
- First it was Keurig. Now, Volvo has pulled its ads from Sean Hannity's program for his comments on Alabama's Senate Candidate Roy Moore.
- Former vice president Joe Biden's new memoir, "Promise Me, Dad: A Year of Hope, Hardship and Purpose," came out yesterday.
- Amazon.com has bought the global television rights to "The Lord of the Rings," the company said on Monday, in what may be its biggest and most expensive move yet to draw viewers to its streaming service Prime.
- A body was found Tuesday morning in the same Tampa neighborhood where three other people have died recently. Police fear a serial killer is at work.
- Parks Associates' holiday shopping research shows millennials will lead the smart home and Consumer Electronics device purchasing the holiday season, with 46% reporting high intentions to buy at least one device and 36% planning to give one as a gift. Video door bells and voice-enabled speakers are popular smart home gifts.
- Uber has signed a deal with NASA to develop "Uber Elevate," a new type of Uber that will use flying cars. They hope to have them in service by 2020.
- Men's Health reports that people who get flu shots also see their stroke risk drop 18 percent. One theory: By boosting immunity to the flu, inflammatory blood proteins are reduced, so clots are less likely.
- Sophia Bush, Hilarie Burton and the female cast of "One Tree Hill" joined with the show's crew to write a letter accusing show creator Mark Schwahn of "traumatizing" sexual harassment on the set.
- We now find out that Jordin Sparks got married back in July to her boyfriend and the two are expecting their first child.
- Topher Grace is a dad. Eric from "That 70s Show" and his wife have welcomed Mabel Jane Grace into the world.
- Weight Watchers has unveiled its new line of diet wine called Cense, starting with a with a sauvignon blanc that has only 85 calories to a glass, versus the typical 120.
Wednesday, November 15, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Netflix is the new King of TV, picking up 112 Emmy nominations... more than any other network. The last operating Sears store in Chicago ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...