- Infamous mass killer Charles Manson died Sunday at the age of 83.
- Jana Novotna, former Wimbledon tennis champion, has lost her battle with cancer at the age of 49.
- Actress Della Reese, who starred in "Touched by an Angel," has died. She was 86.
- Following a Washington Post story where eight women accused Charlie Rose of sexual harassment, CBS has suspended him and his PBS show has been put on hold.
- Beyonce's hit album "Lemonade" and world tour made her the highest-paid woman in music in 2017, according to an annual Forbes list on Monday, edging out Britain's Adele and pop star Taylor Swift.
- The Federal Reserve says the average U.S. household is $137,000 in debt.
- A new poll says that consumers plan on spending an average of $862 on Christmas gifts this year.
- A study says eating nuts may lower the risk of heart disease.
- There was a baby shower for Kim Kardashian over the weekend and the surrogate mother was NOT invited.
- The NFL is reviewing allegations that Jameis Winston groped a female Uber driver.
- Warren "Pete" Moore, an original member of the legendary Motown singing group the Miracles, died Sunday at age 78.
- Declawing cats is now prohibited in Denver.
- Finland has been named as the safest place on the planet.
- A German man reported his car stolen 20 years ago, only to find out he forgot where he parked it and it was still there after two decades.
- Jeffrey Tambor has quit his TV series, "Transparent," after several allegations of sexual harassment came from his cast members.
- Earle Hyman, best known for his stint as Grandpa Huxtable on "The Cosby Show," died Friday at age 91.
- An official portrait was released yesterday to commemorate the 70th wedding anniversary of Queen Elizabeth and Prince Phillip.
- A woman driving on the freeway near Santa Barbara, California, lost control of her car and crashed it. Fortunately for her, the person driving behind her pulled over and pulled her out of the car to safety, staying with her until paramedics arrived. That other driver was Harrison Ford.
- The PBS special on David Letterman last night was edited so that Al Franken's contribution was cut out.
- The Starbucks holiday cup promotional video begins by saying, "The holidays mean something different to everyone," and continues to feature people from many races, genders, and sexualities. Toward the end, it shows two women gazing at each other over a steaming hot drink while holding hands. Some are saying its Starbucks promoting their gay agenda.
- The only facility in the world to host the Olympics, the Super Bowl and the Final Four -- the Georgia Dome -- was imploded yesterday after 25 years of use.
Tuesday, November 21, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Last Man Standing Revival Teaser With Tim Allen and Nancy Travis Tackles the Network Switch Head On. Have you heard? Last Man Standing is re...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...