- John McCain's daughter and View co-host, Meghan McCain, married conservative pundit Ben Domenech, in Sedona, Arizona, last Tuesday.
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend are expecting baby number two together.
- A record 28.5 million Americans traveled through the air during the Thanksgiving holiday weekend.
- Jordan Fisher was crowned the Mirror Ball Champion of Dancing with the Stars 25th season.
- Lady Gaga's boyfriend, Christian Carino, has made a lifetime commitment to her. No, not marriage -- but a tattoo of her face on his left bicep.
- Gwyneth Paltrow is coupling again. She's engaged to a Brad Falchuk after dating for three years. They met on the set of "Glee," where he was executive producer.
- South Africa's Supreme Court more than doubled Oscar Pistorius' murder sentence on Friday. The gold medal-winning athlete, a double amputee known as the "Blade Runner" for his carbon-fibre prosthetics, was sentenced to 13 years and five months.
- Steely Dan lead singer Donald Fagen is suing the estate of his longtime bandmate Walter Becker in an effort to keep the band's name and music alive.
- It was the hottest Thanksgiving in Los Angeles since 1877, topping out at 92 degrees.
- The L.A. Kings' mascot, Bailey, is being sued for groping someone last year in an elevator.
- Two more women have told HuffPost that Sen. Al Franken touched their butts in separate incidents.
- There's talk that Britain's Prince Harry has already popped the question to Meghan Markle.
- The Church of Sweden is dropping the words "He" and "The Lord" when referring to God, to make their religion more gender-neutral.
- Seth Meyers and his wife are expecting their second child together.
- There's talk of a Black Eyed Peas reunion. Fergie had been cool to the idea months ago, but now seems interested.
Monday, November 27, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Drivers on Interstate 10 between Benson and Tucson could experience delays this weekend as the Arizona Department of Transportation works to...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...