- It's official -- Britain's Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are engaged, with a royal wedding in the works for next spring.
- The movie "Phantom Thread" opens up December 25th, starring Daniel Day Lewis. Lewis says that will be his final movie because he's going into retirement.
- Over 180 women have reported sexual assaults during their massages at Massage Envy.
- Former "Glee" star Naya Rivera has been arrested in West Virginia and charged with domestic battery.
- Ron Howard's dad, Rance Howard, died on Saturday. He was 89.
- Miss South Africa was crowned Miss Universe on Sunday night at the pageant in Las Vegas.
- Coffee drinkers are 18 percent more likely to live longer than those who don't have a cup of joe regularly, according to a 16-year survey.
- Richard Branson has become the latest prominent figure to be accused of sexual assault. This claim, from one of Joss Stone's backup singers who claimed Branson "motor-boated" her.
- Rumors have Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck reconciling.
- David Cassidy's daughter tweeted out his final words. "So much wasted time."
- An Arkansas woman apparently stole $366,000 from a county for personal use, including buying a tuxedo for her dog.
- 50 percent is how much getting a flu shot lowers your risk of the flu. For those 50 and older who get the shot lower their risk of being hospitalized from the flu by 57 percent. It's not too late visitVaccinefinder.org for a lists of places near you.
- Shoppers reportedly spent $1.5 billion on Black Friday.
- Major League baseball's revenues have exceeded $10 billion for the very first time.
- A man walked into a New Jersey Toys 'R Us and paid for all 62 of the lay-away orders people had set up. $10,000 worth of toys.
- Black Friday sales pretty much bumped Jeff Bezos net worth to over $100 million.
- Jordin Sparks did a gender-reveal on her first baby: it'll be a boy!
Tuesday, November 28, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
For God's Sake - Don't Call Poopsie Slime! It's definitely one of the popular items expected to be on many children's Christ...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...