- American columnist Meghan McCain (senator John McCain's daughter) is engaged to Ben Domenech, a conservative writer and publisher of online magazine The Federalist.
- JFK assassination documents say an informant told the CIA that Hitler was living in Colombia in the 1950s under the name Adolf Shrittelmayor.
- In Austria, lamp posts have been covered with airbags to stop smartphone "zombies" from running into them.
- "Real Housewives" star Teresa Giudice called Sofia Vergara a "bitch" at a photo shoot, saying she expected her to be nice because she is "an immigrant."
- Neil Young is selling part of his model train collection. The Canadian folk-rock star is putting more than 230 of his vast collection of Lionel trains up for auction in Los Angeles in December, some with estimated selling prices of up to $9,000.
- We have the first casualty of the new TV season. The CBS comedy "Me, Myself and I," which starred Saturday Night Live's Bobby Moynihan, has been yanked from the Monday lineup after six episodes.
- From Kevin Spacey's spokesperson: "Kevin Spacey is taking the time necessary to seek evaluation and treatment. No other information is available at this time."
- Houston Dynamo goalkeeper Tyler Deric has been suspended by Major League Soccer after being arrested in connection to an alleged domestic incident early Tuesday morning.
- Houston Astros shortstop Carlos Correa wrapped up his interview on FOX minutes after his club clinched its first World Series title when he pulled a ring out of his back pocket and took a knee. "Right now I'm about to take another big step in my life," Correa said. "Daniella Rodriguez, you make me the happiest man in the world. Will you marry me?" After multiple, "Oh my God!"s, she said yes.
- Sarah Hyland is confirming that Haley, her character on Modern Family, is bisexual.
- Archeologists have found a previously undiscovered secret chamber in Egypt's Great Pyramid.
- The International Space Station is getting its first new printer in 17 years.
- The bank of England is raising its interest rates for the first time in 10 years.
- Hennessey Special Vehicles has revealed what aims to be the first 300 mph street legal production car: the Venom F5. Yours for a paltry $1.6 million.
- In the aftermath of the New York City terror attack this week, the New York City Marathon is this Sunday.
Friday, November 3, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
People Hating the New Snapchat Snapchat released a new update last week which it totally changed the look of the popular messaging app - a...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...