- Microsoft is planning to knock down and rebuild their main campus so that it can offer buildings of the future to 8,000 more employees than work there now.
- The same day that Matt Lauer was fired by NBC for sexual allegations, "A Prairie Home Companion" host Garrison Keiller was fired by Minnesota Public Radio over accusations.
- Seattle school bus drivers held a one-day strike yesterday, which sent parents scrambling.
- LeBron James was ejected from Tuesday night's game against the Miami Heat, the first time that has ever happened.
- The only "Supermoon" of 2017 is this Sunday night.
- Nearly 50% of U.S. broadband households use a personal assistant through an application or dedicated device.
- A couple who once ate at Olive Garden nearly every day for seven weeks is now planning to name their daughter Olivia Garton.
- Starting tomorrow, Hawaii will begin monthly tests of their alarm system that will go off in the event of a nuclear attack by North Korea.
- Bitcoin has passed the $11,000 mark. It was going for 6-cents back in 2010.
- Stephen Colbert's Late Show is growing, while Jimmy Fallon's Tonight Show is slipping, having lost 21% of its audience over the past year.
- Johnny Galecki will rejoin the gang for the Roseanne reboot coming to ABC in 2018. Now, everyone from the original cast is back.
- California is considering decriminalizing magic mushrooms.
- A study claims that men appear less masculine when their wife keeps her maiden name.
- A California woman is suing Sephora cosmetics, claiming a lipstick sample gave her herpes.
- ESPN president John Skipper announced in a memo to employees Wednesday that the company is laying off approximately 150 employees.
- Rihanna is selling her New York City penthouse. Yours for just $16.95 million.
Thursday, November 30, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Buh-Bye Kraft American Singles Kraft American Singles have been a staple in US kitchens for decades, but may not be for much longer. It seem...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...