- Kentucky Senator Paul Rand is recovering from five broken ribs after being attacked by a guy who tackled him while he mowed his lawn on Friday.
- Jimmy Fallon's mom died Saturday with her son and other family members by her side. She was 68.
- Twenty-First Century Fox has held talks to sell most of the company to Walt Disney Co, CNBC reported on Monday. Fox has held the talks over the past few weeks.
- Big stuff going on Saudi Arabia, where Saudi Arabia's future king has ordered the arrests of royals, ministers and investors including billionaire Alwaleed bin Talal who is one of the kingdom's most prominent businessmen.
- Sears is going to close 63 more stores.
- Alec Baldwin had another Twitter meltdown over the weekend, eventually deleting his account.
- Celino Villaneuva Jaramillo of Chile is most likely the world's oldest man, having turned 121.
- Saturday night, former Dodgers announcer and Hall of Famer Vin Scully announced to an audience that he would "never watch another NFL game" because of the protests.
- And now, for the real fans, there's Walking Dead Wine. Three different blends named after fan-favorite characters Rick Grimes, Daryl Dixon and Negan.
- Patton Oswalt and his fiance Meredith Salenger were married over the weekend.
- Kroger grocery stores are going to start carrying clothing items.
- Actor Lou Diamond Phillips was arrested for DUI in Portland, Texas, last week.
- Anthony Weiner began serving time yesterday.
- An 80-year-old Florida man named Donald McGovern changed his middle name to "Trump" to show solidarity to the President.
- Ellen Barkin reportedly scared away a burglar inside her home.
- Those 26 people killed Sunday in Sutherland Springs, TX, represented 7% of the town's population.
- On Sunday, Shalane Flanagan became the first American woman to win the New York City Marathon in 40 years.
- You've known him as Sean Combs, P-Diddy, Puff Daddy... but now he's changing his name again to "Love, aka Brother Love."
Tuesday, November 7, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Okay, so you're not Helen of Troy, Cleopatra, Marilyn Monroe, or some other great sex goddess of the past or present -- but you'd st...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...