- The average woman burns over 15 thousand calories a year shopping.
- Kids who watch TV regularly do better in school and are about 3 months ahead of those who don't.
- 34% of people have made this fashion faux paus at work by wearing a price tag still attached to their clothes.
- Almost 50% of Americans lie when they go to the doctor.
- The average 35-year-old woman owns at least three bridesmaid dresses and really can't use any of them.
- Sales of orange juice have fallen by about 40% over the past 20 years.
Thursday, December 7, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
In 1002 Religious leader, Pope Leo IX (1049-54) In 1732 Martha Washington, wife of President George Washington In 1774 Daniel D. Tompk...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...