- The average woman burns over 15 thousand calories a year shopping.
- Kids who watch TV regularly do better in school and are about 3 months ahead of those who don't.
- 34% of people have made this fashion faux paus at work by wearing a price tag still attached to their clothes.
- Almost 50% of Americans lie when they go to the doctor.
- The average 35-year-old woman owns at least three bridesmaid dresses and really can't use any of them.
- Sales of orange juice have fallen by about 40% over the past 20 years.
Thursday, December 7, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
(Men's Health) Your day is fraught with peril from the dumb phone that bloops while you are driving to the NSFW website that beckons at ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...