DID YOU KNOW?
- The average woman burns over 15 thousand calories a year shopping.
- Kids who watch TV regularly do better in school and are about 3 months ahead of those who don't.
- 34% of people have made this fashion faux paus at work by wearing a price tag still attached to their clothes.
- Almost 50% of Americans lie when they go to the doctor.
- The average 35-year-old woman owns at least three bridesmaid dresses and really can't use any of them.
- Sales of orange juice have fallen by about 40% over the past 20 years.