- The average woman burns over 15 thousand calories a year shopping.
- Kids who watch TV regularly do better in school and are about 3 months ahead of those who don't.
- 34% of people have made this fashion faux paus at work by wearing a price tag still attached to their clothes.
- Almost 50% of Americans lie when they go to the doctor.
- The average 35-year-old woman owns at least three bridesmaid dresses and really can't use any of them.
- Sales of orange juice have fallen by about 40% over the past 20 years.
Thursday, December 7, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
Project is replacing in-pavement sensors that detect traffic YUMA – Drivers on Araby Road south of Interstate 8 will see occasional delays n...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...