- Finally legal in Saudi Arabia -- public movie theaters! It's the first time in 35 years.
- The Golden Globe Award nominations came out yesterday. "The Shape of Water" led with 7 nominations. Seth Myers will host the 75th Golden Globes on January 7.
- Celebrity chef Mario Batali has been accused of sexual harassment by multiple women. He's detaching himself from his restaurant and taking leave from his ABC TV show, "The Chew."
- Meanwhile, the ex-wife of Eddie Fisher is claiming that Larry King groped her twice. King is threatening to sue her.
- Delta is ending their free-checked bags program on flights to Europe.
- "Star Wars The Last Jedi" actually opens in theaters on Thursday. We'll be there.
- Last weekend's Sunday Night Football ratings were down 30% from a year ago.
- Steve Harvey is being sued for charity fraud by a former employee.
- Brown University will end student loans next fall.
- A New York woman is suing a surgeon, claiming he was taking a Spanish lesson over the phone during the operation.
- A Cosmo and SurveyMonkey teamed up on an exclusive political poll. They found that 34 percent of millennial men plan to run for office in the next four years versus just 8 percent of millennial women.
- The Miami Dolphins says every player on the team is registered to vote.
- Charlie Sheen is suing the National Enquirer, saying that the magazine defamed him by alleging he sexually assaulted teen actor Corey Haim.
- Princes William and Harry have chosen sculptor Ian Rank-Broadley to create a statue of their mother, Princess Diana, to mark the 20th anniversary of her death. The statue will be placed on the grounds of Kensington Palace, where Diana once lived.
- A former model claims late "Partridge Family" star David Cassidy was a "first class creep" who groped her and tried to put his hand up her skirt when she was 19.
- A notable Manhattan surgeon who treated U2 singer Bono after a serious bicycle accident was found dead in his Upper East Side apartment -- with a knife sticking in his chest.
- Taco Bell is going to add 20 items to their dollar menu in 2018. Yes, we only cover the big news items here.
- Russia's president Vladimir Putin has ordered the withdrawal of Russian troops from Syria.
Tuesday, December 12, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
(Men's Health) Your day is fraught with peril from the dumb phone that bloops while you are driving to the NSFW website that beckons at ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...