- Finally legal in Saudi Arabia -- public movie theaters! It's the first time in 35 years.
- The Golden Globe Award nominations came out yesterday. "The Shape of Water" led with 7 nominations. Seth Myers will host the 75th Golden Globes on January 7.
- Celebrity chef Mario Batali has been accused of sexual harassment by multiple women. He's detaching himself from his restaurant and taking leave from his ABC TV show, "The Chew."
- Meanwhile, the ex-wife of Eddie Fisher is claiming that Larry King groped her twice. King is threatening to sue her.
- Delta is ending their free-checked bags program on flights to Europe.
- "Star Wars The Last Jedi" actually opens in theaters on Thursday. We'll be there.
- Last weekend's Sunday Night Football ratings were down 30% from a year ago.
- Steve Harvey is being sued for charity fraud by a former employee.
- Brown University will end student loans next fall.
- A New York woman is suing a surgeon, claiming he was taking a Spanish lesson over the phone during the operation.
- A Cosmo and SurveyMonkey teamed up on an exclusive political poll. They found that 34 percent of millennial men plan to run for office in the next four years versus just 8 percent of millennial women.
- The Miami Dolphins says every player on the team is registered to vote.
- Charlie Sheen is suing the National Enquirer, saying that the magazine defamed him by alleging he sexually assaulted teen actor Corey Haim.
- Princes William and Harry have chosen sculptor Ian Rank-Broadley to create a statue of their mother, Princess Diana, to mark the 20th anniversary of her death. The statue will be placed on the grounds of Kensington Palace, where Diana once lived.
- A former model claims late "Partridge Family" star David Cassidy was a "first class creep" who groped her and tried to put his hand up her skirt when she was 19.
- A notable Manhattan surgeon who treated U2 singer Bono after a serious bicycle accident was found dead in his Upper East Side apartment -- with a knife sticking in his chest.
- Taco Bell is going to add 20 items to their dollar menu in 2018. Yes, we only cover the big news items here.
- Russia's president Vladimir Putin has ordered the withdrawal of Russian troops from Syria.
Tuesday, December 12, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...