- Netflix said Monday the final season of "House of Cards" will start production in 2018 and will not star Kevin Spacey, who is facing a number of allegations of sexual misconduct.
- CVS has bought Aetna for $69 billion. Yes, a pharmacy now owns a health insurance company. New territory.
- Sunday night, The Kennedy Center celebrated singers Lionel Richie and Gloria Estefan, rapper LL Cool J, television producer Norman Lear and dancer Carmen de Lavallade with honors for the arts. Most of whom would NOT have attended if President Trump would have been there. So he wasn't.
- Lin-Manuel Miranda and his wife are expecting their second child together.
- The world's longest-lasting rainbow was reported in Taiwan, appearing for more than 9 hours.
- Former NBC television host Billy Bush accused U.S. President Donald Trump of "indulging in some revisionist history" for reportedly telling allies it was not his voice making lewd remarks before filming a segment for "Access Hollywood" in 2005.
- The NCAA has slapped Ole Miss with a two-year bowl ban.
- Facebook has rolled out Messenger Kids, an app that lets the company expand into a so-far untapped market of kids under 13 while also giving parents complete control over what their children see.
- CBS says yes, there will be a 36th season of Survivor.
- France discovered a large shipment of mushrooms from Russia that contained radiation.
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are said to be looking for a new home together.
- Chanel Iman is now engaged to New York Giants star Sterling Shepard.
- Elton John tweeted yesterday that he had lost his mother, Sheila, with whom he had recently reconciled after a 10-year spat.
- Los Angeles police have launched a new investigation into director Roman Polanski after 7 more women have come forward about him.
- By the way, next year's Oscars will start half an hour earlier -- at 8pm ET -- to help them not go as late.
Tuesday, December 5, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...