- Watching TV, 156 minutes (Weekend 201)
- Socializing/communicating 35 minutes (Weekend 61)
- Playing game/computer use 25 minutes (Weekend 31)
- Reading 19 minutes (Weekend 21)
- Sports, exercise, recreation 17 minutes (Weekend 20)
- Relaxing/thinking l6 minutes (Weekend 19)
- All other leisure/sports 20 minutes (Weekend 37)
Friday, January 12, 2018
AIN'T GOT TIME
The Bureau of Labor Statistics' American Time Use Survey offers a portrait of how people in the U.S. spend their time. As it turns out, TV exceeds all other leisure activities combined. Here are the average minutes per day Americans spent on leisure activities:
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...