- Vibrate -- You are uber-responsible and considerate, concerned above all else that your personal calls not bother anyone. Thank you.
- Standard ring -- You're showing your age and your inability to master technology. What? You don't know how to change the ringtone?
- Classic rock song -- When it comes to looking old, this isn't much better than the standard ring that comes with the phone.
- "Jingle Bells" -- If it's December, you get points for being current with the season. If it's June, you're lazy and indolent.
- Disco beat -- It makes you look as dated as those gold chains and that white suit hanging in the back of your closet.
- Hip-hop or R&B -- You're young, cool and enjoy annoying the old folks so you may delay answering your phone just to let that song annoy them a little longer.
- Classical music -- You must be a genius.
- Country music -- You're as American as Mom and apple pie.
- Jazz -- You're independent and strong-willed.
- TV theme song -- You didn't graduate, did you?
- Animal noises -- You think you're hilarious. Others think you're bothersome.
- Your own voice -- You are so conceited and pompous.
- You change your ringtone -- a lot -- You are fickle, capricious and undependable. Either that or you get bored easily.
Monday, January 8, 2018
HOLD THAT RINGTONE
Your cell phone ringtone tells others a lot about your personality. Ringtones can be loud, obnoxious and very revealing. If you've never given it a thought, you might want to consider the message you're sending before you let your phone ring at work or in a crowded environment. So, what does your ringtone say about you?
Scotty McCreery Is Married: Former American Idol Winner Weds Gabi Dugal. Scotty McCreery is officially off the market! The 24-year-old Ameri...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...