- Vibrate -- You are uber-responsible and considerate, concerned above all else that your personal calls not bother anyone. Thank you.
- Standard ring -- You're showing your age and your inability to master technology. What? You don't know how to change the ringtone?
- Classic rock song -- When it comes to looking old, this isn't much better than the standard ring that comes with the phone.
- "Jingle Bells" -- If it's December, you get points for being current with the season. If it's June, you're lazy and indolent.
- Disco beat -- It makes you look as dated as those gold chains and that white suit hanging in the back of your closet.
- Hip-hop or R&B -- You're young, cool and enjoy annoying the old folks so you may delay answering your phone just to let that song annoy them a little longer.
- Classical music -- You must be a genius.
- Country music -- You're as American as Mom and apple pie.
- Jazz -- You're independent and strong-willed.
- TV theme song -- You didn't graduate, did you?
- Animal noises -- You think you're hilarious. Others think you're bothersome.
- Your own voice -- You are so conceited and pompous.
- You change your ringtone -- a lot -- You are fickle, capricious and undependable. Either that or you get bored easily.
Monday, January 8, 2018
HOLD THAT RINGTONE
Your cell phone ringtone tells others a lot about your personality. Ringtones can be loud, obnoxious and very revealing. If you've never given it a thought, you might want to consider the message you're sending before you let your phone ring at work or in a crowded environment. So, what does your ringtone say about you?
If you have blue eyes, you may want to be wary of beer, wine and cocktails. Genetic researchers at the University of Vermont say that people...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...