- Apple reportedly plans to discontinue the current iPhone X model once the company introduces its 2018 iPhone lineup later this fall.
- After 50 years on the road, Elton John is said to be getting ready to announce he's done touring.
- CBS announced on Wednesday that "Murphy Brown," its 1988-98 TV newsroom sitcom, was making its return to prime time.
- Budweiser is no longer one of the top three favorite American beers. It's now in 4th place behind Bud Light, Coors Light and Miller Lite.
- Oprah Winfrey visited the Alabama gravesite of Recy Taylor, the woman she mentioned in her now-famous Golden Globes speech.
- Five women are suing Monster.com, saying that their culture is abusive.
- Actor David Joyner was inside the Barney costume for the TV series from 1991 to 2001. These days, he works as a Massage and Tantric Sex therapist and spiritual healer.
- 76% of North American broadband households use Wi-Fi as their primary connection technology.
- China has banned hip hop from Chinese television.
- French President Emmanuel Macron will be the first leader to come to the White House for an official state dinner.
- Well, for what it's worth, Amazon's Alexa is predicting the Eagles are going to win the Super Bowl.
- Switzerland has been rated as the world's best country, with the U.S. dropping to 8th on the list.
- A study says children born by C-section are more likely to be obese.
- "Flip or Flop" stars Christina and Tarek El Moussa have finalized their divorce.
- "Teletubbies" star Simon Shelton has died at age 52. He played Tinky Winky, the purple character.
- Kobe Bryant has received an Oscar nomination for the animated short "Dear Basketball."
- "Jackass" star Steve-O is engaged to his girlfriend Lux Wright.
- Bob Costas has been left out of NBC's Super Bowl coverage.
Thursday, January 25, 2018
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Plan for overnight closure of southbound Interstate 17 ramp to westbound Interstate 10 at the 'Stack' interchange
One of the freeway-to-freeway ramps at the Interstate 17/Interstate 10 "Stack" interchange in Phoenix will be closed overnight for...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...