- Jim Caviezel is in talks to reprise the role of Jesus Christ in Mel Gibson's upcoming sequel to The Passion of The Christ, according to USA Today. The film will reportedly cover the resurrection of Christ.
- Quincy Jones had some harsh words for Taylor Swift's music. Not sure where that came from...
- Sunday Night's Grammy's had its lowest numbers since 2008.
- Supermodel sisters Gigi Hadid and Bella Hadid appear on two covers and pose nude for the March 2018 edition of British Vogue.
- In Italy, police have found a half-ton of undelivered mail in a postman's garage.
- The feds are going to investigate Apple in the wake of reports that claimed their older software slowed down iPhones....so that, of course, you'd want to buy a new, faster one.
- United Airlines denied a woman boarding one of their flights, after she tried to bring an "emotional support peacock" with her.
- The body of Mark Salling was found in the Los Angeles river yesterday, the rest of an apparent suicide. He was scheduled to be sentenced to 7 years in prison after pleading guilty to possession of child pornography. He was 35.
- Paul Simon is the latest performer to announce his retirement. He says that July 15th in London's Hyde Park will be his "farewell performance." He goes on to say that "showbiz doesn't hold any interest for me."
- Some early rave reviews for the new "Black Panther" movie.
- Harley Davidson says they will roll out their first electric motorcycle within the next 18 months.
- The Cleveland Indians will remove their Chief Wahoo logo from their uniforms, starting in 2019.
- Megyn Kelly was said to be super upset at NBC hiring Katie Couric to come back and help with the Olympics coverage, instead of giving that assignment to her.
- Former New Jersey Governor Chris Christie has landed a job with ABC News.
- Robert Klein is going to appear as Grace's dad in an upcoming episode of Will and Grace.
- While you're becoming familiar with Claire Foy on "The Crown," you may not know about her private life battle, as her husband fights a brain tumor.
Wednesday, January 31, 2018
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Plan for overnight closure of southbound Interstate 17 ramp to westbound Interstate 10 at the 'Stack' interchange
One of the freeway-to-freeway ramps at the Interstate 17/Interstate 10 "Stack" interchange in Phoenix will be closed overnight for...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...