- Sex is terrific exercise: Going to bed with your lover works out your heart and just about every muscle in your body. What's more, lovers stretch and tone as they enjoy themselves, leading to greater flexibility.
- Sex boosts your sex appeal: Regular lovemaking increases your levels of pheromones, the sexy chemicals your body gives off that drive members of the opposite sex mad with desire. The more you have sex, the greater your passion perfume.
- Sex makes you beautiful: Researchers have found that sex causes women to produce higher levels of estrogen, the female hormone. The extra hormone makes skin smoother and hair shinier.
- Sex banishes depression: Satisfying lovemaking results in the release of endorphins in the body, which elevates the mood and produces a sense of well-being. The endorphins can dispel mild depression, making you more energetic and optimistic.
- Sex is great for the skin: The glow of perspiration that results from a passionate encounter actually helps cleanse pores. And studies have shown tender embraces lead to lower incidences of skin rashes, dermatitis and even zits.
- Sex relieves allergies: Passionate squeezes relieve the sneezes and wheezes of hay fever and asthma, acting as a sort of natural antihistamine. And sex helps unblock stuff noses, too.
- Sex is a terrific tranquilizer: Lovemaking is 10 times more effective than tranquilizers in bringing on relaxation and lowering anxiety levels. What's more, it's completely safe and natural.
- Sex burns calories: A good energetic sex session will help you cancel out the calories you piled on during a romantic dinner.
- Sex is good for your teeth: the exchange of saliva during kissing helps clear food from the teeth and lowering the levels of acid that lead to plaque buildup and tooth decay.
- Sex cures headaches: Rather than saying, "Not tonight, dear -- I have a headache," try heading for the bedroom when your head hurts. Lovemaking actually helps get rid of tensions that can restrict blood vessels in the brain and cause pounding headaches.
Monday, January 8, 2018
THIS WEEK IS
Lose Weight/Feel Great Week -- January 7-13. Want a terrific workout that tones up your body, makes you happy, gives you spotless skin and healthy teeth and helps you lose weight at the same time? Try sex. A good roll in the hay can do all those things and a lot more, according to experts. They say regular sex with a loving partner is a sure cure for what ails you, and they provide a list of the benefits of lovemaking. Here are just a few:
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...