- Getting married is not about the wedding.
- You'll give up some independence and that's a good thing.
- Husbands can't read minds any more than boyfriends can.
- You won't be single anymore.
- You never get to use the "I can't make it, I'm busy" excuse again.
- Your husband will never take care of you the way your mom did and vice versa.
- The "for worse" may come sooner than you expect.
- You get to share your strengths.
- The honeymoon phase isn't always sweet.
- Be prepared to fight for his support.
- In-laws will show you a side of your husband you would never see on your own.
- When he does the dishes, you will get turned on.
- The silliest things will make you fall in love with him all over again.
- Married men are sexier than single men when they are married to you.
- He'll love being married too.
Tuesday, February 20, 2018
GLAMOUR'S THINGS NO ONE EVER TELLS YOU ABOUT BEING MARRIED
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...