- NBC's Olympics ratings are sliding and there's talk this could be the lowest-rated Olympics ever.
- Even though it's winter, Campbell's says that their soup sales are down 7%.
- Just so you can put it on your calendar, World Naked Gardening Day is May 6th.
- Adam Rippon accepted... then, turned down an offer of becoming an NBC correspondent for the remainder of the Olympic games in Pyeong Chang, South Korea.
- A report says that road trip vacations in the U.S. are on the increase.
- Alaska Airlines offered free wine to its passengers on Sunday, because it was National Drink Wine Day.
- Apple has passed Wells Fargo as the top holding of Warren Buffett.
- Really? A drug doping scandal in the sport of Curling? A Russian athlete tested positive for a high dose of meldonium, the same medication that Maria Sharapova was suspended for using.
- Bubba Wallace became the first black driver in the Daytona 500 since 1969, finishing second in the race held Sunday.
- 36-year-old Roger Federer has become the oldest man to be ranked number one in tennis.
- Winn-Dixie and Tops supermarkets are said to be preparing to file for bankruptcy.
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have invited the Obamas to their wedding but NOT President and Melania Trump.
- On a Transavia Airlines flight last week from Dubai to Amsterdam, the pilot had to make an emergency stop in Vienna when one of the passengers refused to quit farting.
- Black Panther set all kinds of records over the weekend, pulling in hundreds of millions of dollars at the box office.
- Some are calling Fergie's singing of the National Anthem on Sunday at the NBA All-Star game "the worst ever."
Tuesday, February 20, 2018
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...