- Congresswoman Claudia Tenney from upstate New York, claimed in a radio interview that most mass shooters are Democrats.
- Amazon is going to open more cashier-less stores in Seattle and Los Angeles later this year.
- While driving across NY's Tappan Zee Bridge, Chevy Chase was shoved to the ground during a road rage incident, after he followed a driver and confronted him.
- The much Oscar nominated movie "The Shape of Water" is being accused of ripping off a 1969 play. The late author's son claims there are 60 similarities between his father's play and the movie.
- Venezuelans lost an average of 24-pounds last year because of their food shortage.
- A new survey says that 1 in every 3 Americans has more credit card debt than savings.
- A Tennessee inmate has escaped for the sixth time.
- In the world of golf, Tiger Woods and Steve Stricker have been named Ryder Cup vice captains.
- Jennifer Lawrence says she will take a year off from acting to "fix our democracy."
- Krispy Kreme has introduced its latest limited-edition doughnut: the Hershey's Gold Doughnut.
- Congrats to the American Women's Hockey Team, who defeated Canada to win Gold in the Winter Olympics.
- Wendy Williams announced on Wednesday's show that she is taking a few weeks off to be treated for Graves' Disease.
- At the Brit Awards on Wednesdays, performers carried white flowers to show their support for the Time's Up movement.
- Toys R Us is said to be getting to close more stores.
- Uber has rolled out an Express Pool service that rivals taking the bus.
- "America's Got Talent"'s Grace Vanderwaal is going to open for Imagine Dragons on their tour this summer.
- Do you realize that Honey Boo-Boo is now 12?
- Snapchat's stock almost 8% yesterday after a tweet from Kylie Jenner, who said she doesn't open the app anymore.
- Ivanka Trump is off to South Korea for the closing ceremony of the Winter Olympics.
- Jane Seymour feels "better-than-ever" at 67 and she's proving it by posing in Playboy for the third time.
Friday, February 23, 2018
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Plan for overnight closure of southbound Interstate 17 ramp to westbound Interstate 10 at the 'Stack' interchange
One of the freeway-to-freeway ramps at the Interstate 17/Interstate 10 "Stack" interchange in Phoenix will be closed overnight for...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...