- The First National Bank of Omaha has dropped their N.R.A.-branded VISA card.
- Someone should have told German figure skater Nicole Schott that she probably shouldn't have used "Schindler's List" music for her free skate performance last Thursday night.
- A second Russian athlete tested positive for a banned substance at the Olympic games.
- This past week, Illinois Governor Bruce Rauner was on stage and for some reason thought it would be a good idea to raise a glass of chocolate milk and make a toast to "Diversity!"
- Lindsey Vonn's father after her bronze medal finish in the downhill says "she needed to risk more."
- Brendan Fraser is alleging that the former president of the Golden Globes once assaulted him, as in groping.
- There are six new episodes of "The Tick" waiting for you on Amazon.
- General Mills has bought Blue Buffalo Pet Products for $8 billion.
- Net neutrality rules will officially end in April.
- The new Steven Soderbergh film "Unsane" was shot entirely on an iPhone.
- Dunkin Donuts is now offering three Girl Scout Cookie flavored coffee drinks: Thin Mints, Coconut Caramel and Peanut Butter Cookie.
- Your Amazon Prime membership now gets you free shipping on WOOT.
- Bachelor Nation's Clare Crawley is engaged. Only took four reality shows to find the right guy.
- In Seattle, someone complained about a Confederate flag being flown on a flag pole below a U.S. flag. It turns out it wasn't a Confederate flag-it was a Norwegian flag.
Monday, February 26, 2018
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
(Men's Health) Your day is fraught with peril from the dumb phone that bloops while you are driving to the NSFW website that beckons at ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...