- The First National Bank of Omaha has dropped their N.R.A.-branded VISA card.
- Someone should have told German figure skater Nicole Schott that she probably shouldn't have used "Schindler's List" music for her free skate performance last Thursday night.
- A second Russian athlete tested positive for a banned substance at the Olympic games.
- This past week, Illinois Governor Bruce Rauner was on stage and for some reason thought it would be a good idea to raise a glass of chocolate milk and make a toast to "Diversity!"
- Lindsey Vonn's father after her bronze medal finish in the downhill says "she needed to risk more."
- Brendan Fraser is alleging that the former president of the Golden Globes once assaulted him, as in groping.
- There are six new episodes of "The Tick" waiting for you on Amazon.
- General Mills has bought Blue Buffalo Pet Products for $8 billion.
- Net neutrality rules will officially end in April.
- The new Steven Soderbergh film "Unsane" was shot entirely on an iPhone.
- Dunkin Donuts is now offering three Girl Scout Cookie flavored coffee drinks: Thin Mints, Coconut Caramel and Peanut Butter Cookie.
- Your Amazon Prime membership now gets you free shipping on WOOT.
- Bachelor Nation's Clare Crawley is engaged. Only took four reality shows to find the right guy.
- In Seattle, someone complained about a Confederate flag being flown on a flag pole below a U.S. flag. It turns out it wasn't a Confederate flag-it was a Norwegian flag.
Monday, February 26, 2018
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Modern Family Twist: Who's Pregnant? First a death, now a new life. Modern Family is clearly doing it all this season, as just a couple ...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...