- Should a couple stay together for the children? 51% of the men said absolutely. 35% of the women said yes.
- What age should your children move out? 55% said once an adult child can afford to move out they should. 18% said their children can stay until they are 25. 14% said they should move out when they get married.
- 90% said they believe children should be allowed to pray in school. 76% believe it should be against the law to burn the American flag.
- 67% believed in fertility drugs are good because they help people have babies. 18% said fertility drugs are unnatural and should be outlawed.
- 78% said there should be a law banning the use of cell phones while driving.
- 94% believe that having metal detectors in schools is a good idea. 76% believe random drug testing should be allowed in high schools.
- 83% believe that spanking is an acceptable form of discipline.
- 36% said "living together" is never acceptable. 27% said cohabitation is fine, while 30% said it was up to the couple and it was not anyone else's business.
Wednesday, March 28, 2018
GOOD OLD FAMILY VALUES
Family Circle magazine surveyed 2500 adults asking them how they felt about family values.
In 1929 Leo Reisman and his Orchestra record "Happy Days Are Here Again." In 1954 Gene Autry makes his first appearance at the ...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...