- Dick's Sporting Goods announced they will stop selling assault-style rifles and will require all gun-buyers to be 21.
- Have you tried Vero yet? The new social app trying to give Facebook a run.
- What this country needs is another talk show, right? ABC is going to give Alec Baldwin his own show.
- If he stays on schedule, Wisconsin retiree Don Gorske will eat his 30,000th McDonalds Big Mac on May 4th. He's been eating two a day for many, many years.
- The Ring doorbell was a "Shark Tank" reject. This week, Amazon bought it for $1 billion.
- The agents of some stars are telling their clients to avoid Ryan Seacrest on the red carpet at the Oscars this Sunday, just to play it safe.
- Classes resumed at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School yesterday for the first time since that February 14th shooting.
- President Trump will be the only president attending Billy Graham's funeral tomorrow.
- New connected car research from Parks Associates finds 57% of U.S. broadband households are interested in voice control features for their car, with interest highest among consumers who already own smart speakers or use voice recognition on their smartphones.
- If you're looking for someone to resent, how about the Michigan man who won the lottery three times in one day last week. Bought a scratch ticket. It paid off... bought another one... it paid off... and a third. When the winning was over, he walked away with $325,000.
- A study says Millennials are the fattest generation in history.
- Khloe Kardashian says she will announce the sex of her baby on "The Kardashians."
- Lisa Marie Presley says her $100-million fortune is gone.
- Apple is going to offer a 10-part TV series that will be be executive produced by M. Night Shyamalan, who is also going to direct the first installment.
- Department store Neiman Marcus is selling a Dolce and Gabbana toaster for $600.
- Johnny Weir tweeted out that he went to the dry cleaners and dropped off 73 items.
- Stan Lee has been battling pneumonia lately. A dangerous thing when you're 95.
Thursday, March 1, 2018
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
The 100's Clarke and Madi Fight Over Life and Death in Sneak Peek. Never has Clarke seemed more like a mom than in this week's episo...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...