- Dick's Sporting Goods announced they will stop selling assault-style rifles and will require all gun-buyers to be 21.
- Have you tried Vero yet? The new social app trying to give Facebook a run.
- What this country needs is another talk show, right? ABC is going to give Alec Baldwin his own show.
- If he stays on schedule, Wisconsin retiree Don Gorske will eat his 30,000th McDonalds Big Mac on May 4th. He's been eating two a day for many, many years.
- The Ring doorbell was a "Shark Tank" reject. This week, Amazon bought it for $1 billion.
- The agents of some stars are telling their clients to avoid Ryan Seacrest on the red carpet at the Oscars this Sunday, just to play it safe.
- Classes resumed at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School yesterday for the first time since that February 14th shooting.
- President Trump will be the only president attending Billy Graham's funeral tomorrow.
- New connected car research from Parks Associates finds 57% of U.S. broadband households are interested in voice control features for their car, with interest highest among consumers who already own smart speakers or use voice recognition on their smartphones.
- If you're looking for someone to resent, how about the Michigan man who won the lottery three times in one day last week. Bought a scratch ticket. It paid off... bought another one... it paid off... and a third. When the winning was over, he walked away with $325,000.
- A study says Millennials are the fattest generation in history.
- Khloe Kardashian says she will announce the sex of her baby on "The Kardashians."
- Lisa Marie Presley says her $100-million fortune is gone.
- Apple is going to offer a 10-part TV series that will be be executive produced by M. Night Shyamalan, who is also going to direct the first installment.
- Department store Neiman Marcus is selling a Dolce and Gabbana toaster for $600.
- Johnny Weir tweeted out that he went to the dry cleaners and dropped off 73 items.
- Stan Lee has been battling pneumonia lately. A dangerous thing when you're 95.
Thursday, March 1, 2018
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Modern Family Twist: Who's Pregnant? First a death, now a new life. Modern Family is clearly doing it all this season, as just a couple ...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...