- Another Trump breakup. Tiffany Trump, daughter of Marla Maples and President Trump, recently broke up with her boyfriend.
- At this point, it's all systems go for the "60 Minutes" interview with Stormy Daniels on Sunday night.
- Star Trek Beyond actor Anton Yelchin's parents have reached a settlement with the makers of the car that killed him in a tragic accident two years ago. The confidential settlement will go to the Anton Yelchin Foundation an
- James Comey is considering film and TV offers for his memoirs.
- It doesn't look good for guitar-maker, Gibson, who is $560 million in debt.
- A Chinese carmaker is producing the world's most expensive SUV, the Karlmann King -- only 10 of them -- which looks like something Batman would own. Yours for just $2.2 million.
- Queen Latifah's mother, Rita Owens, died Wednesday, after a long battle with a heart condition.
- The Austin bombing suspect left behind a 25 minute video confession, admitting guilt, but not giving the reason why he did what he did.
- Celine Dion has canceled three weeks of her Las Vegas shows in order to have some needed ear surgery.
- Comedian-turned-entrepreneur Byron Allen has purchased the Weather Channel for a rumored $300 million.
- Keep an eye on Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti, who makes several stops across Iowa next month... as if he's planning to run for president in 2020.
- Whether Royal, Charlie or Salem, Skyler, Justice or Oakley, the Social Security Administration says that unisex baby names are on the rise.
- Peru President Pedro Pablo Kuczynski is going to resign after being caught in a vote-buying scandal.
- Former Fox News anchor Laurie Dhue has filed a lawsuit against Bill O'Reilly, claiming that the former star Fox host defamed her when he defended himself against sexual harassment accusations.
- A University of Wisconsin campus is proposing eliminating 13 majors, including English, Philosophy and Spanish.
- Meghan Markle is getting her own wax figure in Madame Tussauds.
- "American Chopper" star Paul Teutel, Sr. reportedly owes $22,000 in taxes.
- Rod Stewart says that Elton John's farewell tour "stinks of selling tickets."
- First Uber, now Toyota has halted all their self-driving car testing.
Friday, March 23, 2018
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...