- A New York firefighter was killed last Thursday while battling a fire that broke out at a Harlem building where film crews were shooting a new Edward Norton and Bruce Willis movie.
- U.S. recorded music sales climbed 17 percent to $8.7 billion last year, the largest growth in 23 years.
- China's media regulator is cracking down on parody videos.
- Kevin Federline says the $20,000 a month he receives from his ex, Britney Spears, isn't enough. Britney's spokespeople say that's because he's spending most of that money on his four other kids.
- The Church of England now takes Apple Pay and Google Pay.
- Chris Evans and Jenny Slated started dating a couple of years ago, then broke up, then got back together late last year. Now, they've broken up again.
- New research seems to indicate that Nearly 40% of all cancers diagnosed every year could be avoided through lifestyle changes.
- The Mr. Rogers Commemorative Postage Stamp hit post offices on Friday.
- Pink had to postpone her concert last Friday night in Montreal due to illness.
- Charles Lazarus, the founder of Toys R Us, died last week at the age of 94.
- YouTube is planning a "Karate Kid" series that follows the characters 34 years later.
- There's a new trend out there where women are having diamonds pierced into their finger instead of wearing engagement rings. Ew.
- Actor Fred Savage is being sued for assault and battery by a former crew member of the Fox show "The Grinder." He's denying the charges.
- St. George, Utah has been named the country's fastest-growing metro area.
- Starbucks has announced a new "fortune telling" Crystal Ball Frappucino.
Monday, March 26, 2018
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
According to studies, the average consumer uses 57 sheets of toilet paper per day. (Yes, that's an annual total of 20,805) Vermont, Al...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...