- A New York firefighter was killed last Thursday while battling a fire that broke out at a Harlem building where film crews were shooting a new Edward Norton and Bruce Willis movie.
- U.S. recorded music sales climbed 17 percent to $8.7 billion last year, the largest growth in 23 years.
- China's media regulator is cracking down on parody videos.
- Kevin Federline says the $20,000 a month he receives from his ex, Britney Spears, isn't enough. Britney's spokespeople say that's because he's spending most of that money on his four other kids.
- The Church of England now takes Apple Pay and Google Pay.
- Chris Evans and Jenny Slated started dating a couple of years ago, then broke up, then got back together late last year. Now, they've broken up again.
- New research seems to indicate that Nearly 40% of all cancers diagnosed every year could be avoided through lifestyle changes.
- The Mr. Rogers Commemorative Postage Stamp hit post offices on Friday.
- Pink had to postpone her concert last Friday night in Montreal due to illness.
- Charles Lazarus, the founder of Toys R Us, died last week at the age of 94.
- YouTube is planning a "Karate Kid" series that follows the characters 34 years later.
- There's a new trend out there where women are having diamonds pierced into their finger instead of wearing engagement rings. Ew.
- Actor Fred Savage is being sued for assault and battery by a former crew member of the Fox show "The Grinder." He's denying the charges.
- St. George, Utah has been named the country's fastest-growing metro area.
- Starbucks has announced a new "fortune telling" Crystal Ball Frappucino.
Monday, March 26, 2018
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
USAFADS Thunderbirds refueling with the 79th Air Refueling Squadron from Travis Air Force Base.
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...