- Rapper DMX has been sentenced to one year in prison for tax fraud.
- Sarah Jessica Parker has endorsed Cynthia Nixon for governor of New York.
- The percentage of individuals receiving tax audits declined for the sixth consecutive year in 2017 to reach the lowest level since 2002.
- John McCain's memoir, "The Restless Wave," comes out May 22nd and is said to hold nothing back. Which makes you wonder what he will say about President Trump.
- Quinton Peron and Napoleon Jinnies have both been named to the Los Angeles Rams squad. Yes, the NFL's first two male cheerleaders.
- A waiter fired from a restaurant in Canada claims he's not rude and aggressive like his former managers and co-workers say, he's simply French.
- Tickets for this year's Burning Man celebration sold out in 30 minutes on Wednesday. Within a half hour of the noon opening bell, 26,000 tickets were sold at $425 each.
- Kendra Wilkinson is filing for divorce from husband Hank Baskett.
- Gwyneth Paltrow shared a nice family photo of her, her ex, Chris Martin and their kids.
- Saudi Arabia and a bank are teaming up to build the world's largest solar power plant.
Friday, March 30, 2018
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Approximately 22,000 kids are injured in their house each year with bunk beds. 65% of households still have a telephone answering machine ...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...