- Rapper DMX has been sentenced to one year in prison for tax fraud.
- Sarah Jessica Parker has endorsed Cynthia Nixon for governor of New York.
- The percentage of individuals receiving tax audits declined for the sixth consecutive year in 2017 to reach the lowest level since 2002.
- John McCain's memoir, "The Restless Wave," comes out May 22nd and is said to hold nothing back. Which makes you wonder what he will say about President Trump.
- Quinton Peron and Napoleon Jinnies have both been named to the Los Angeles Rams squad. Yes, the NFL's first two male cheerleaders.
- A waiter fired from a restaurant in Canada claims he's not rude and aggressive like his former managers and co-workers say, he's simply French.
- Tickets for this year's Burning Man celebration sold out in 30 minutes on Wednesday. Within a half hour of the noon opening bell, 26,000 tickets were sold at $425 each.
- Kendra Wilkinson is filing for divorce from husband Hank Baskett.
- Gwyneth Paltrow shared a nice family photo of her, her ex, Chris Martin and their kids.
- Saudi Arabia and a bank are teaming up to build the world's largest solar power plant.
Friday, March 30, 2018
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...