- Researchers say that being in love makes water taste sweeter.
- A study found, when meeting someone new, the first two things people judge are the other person's teeth and their grammar.
- About one-third of people surveyed said a salad is the worst thing to eat while driving.
- The average man learns how to a washing machine at the age of 24.
- One in three women say love handles is sexy on a guy.
- Most of us use toilet paper every day, and studies show Americans use 3 times more of it than any other country.
Thursday, April 19, 2018
DID YOU KNOW?
Of Course Abe Lincoln Owned This Hat! Sure He Did! It could be a $6.5 million hat- or not. It seems the crown jewel of the Abraham Lincoln...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...