- The average married couple kiss five times a week.
- 29% of men have never cleaned the toilet at home.
- The average person smiles 26% less than they think they do.
- In a recent survey, one in four drivers said they run red lights daily.
- 42% of people wake up thinking about their job.
- A survey reveals that 54% of people shop for Christmas presents year round.
- 82% of children have lied to their parents about brushing their teeth.
Wednesday, April 4, 2018
DID YOU KNOW?
In 1929 Leo Reisman and his Orchestra record "Happy Days Are Here Again." In 1954 Gene Autry makes his first appearance at the ...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...