- I'm surprised they didn't write the song "Whole New World" back then.
- They supported him so much, they even waved the baggage fee.
- It was an interest-free contract... the King had absolutely no interest in it.
- Queen Isabella made it happen. However, he was unable to talk the King and Queen into the extended warranty.
On this date in 1922, a postcard that had disappeared during a Indiana tornado was found 124 miles away in Mt. Cory, Ohio. I don't know if they were more excited about finding the postcard or the fact they were able to save the cost of a 3-cent stamp.
In 1964, the Ford Motor Company unveiled the Mustang.
- The Mustang is now old enough to receive mail from AARP.
- It should be a holiday and we should get the day off.
- I believe that Mustang is Spanish for "no back seat."
It's Tax Day! I could have wished a Happy Tax Day, but it seems wrong.
Rooney Mara, who was the "Girl with the Dragon Tattoo", turns 33 today. Mara's mother's family founded the Pittsburgh Steelers, and her father's family founded the New York Giants.
Victoria Beckham turns 44 today. It's easy to buy her birthday presents, because she'll always tell you what she wants, what she really, really wants.
Jennifer Garner turns 46 today. I don't know her very well, but I do know what's in her wallet.
- When she blows out the candle, we know what she's wishing for.
- I'd like to refer to her by her old TV show, but she prefers not to use an "Alias."
- The rule at her house -- "Your Oscar, You Dust it!"
- Her Alias was Sydney.
"Boomer" Esiason celebrates his 57th birthday today.
- These days, he's less boomer and more fluffer.
- Supposedly, he got his name from a gas problem he suffered after eating too many beans.
- In fact, he was the guy who coined the phrase, "quarterback sneak."