- Long-time overnight radio host Art Bell died last week on, yes, Friday the 13th. He was 72.
- Harry Anderson, the star of the hit NBC series "Night Court" that ran from 1984 to 1992, died yesterday. He was 65.
- CBS News accidentally published Barbara Bush's obituary Sunday on their website. It was yanked off after a couple of hours.
- The Coachella audience enjoyed a treat-Beyonce reuniting with Destiny's Child. 90-minutes into her two-hour set Saturday night, Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams came out on stage for the reunion and to perform "Lose My Breath," "Say My Name" and "Soldier."
- R. Lee Ermey, famous for his portrayal of Gunnery Sgt. Hartman in the 1987 film Full Metal Jacket, has died at age 74.
- Starbucks is opening its first store in Uruguay.
- One of the world's top Donkey Kong players has been stripped of his records for cheating.
- H-and-M is reportedly struggling to deal with over $4 billion in unsold merchandise.
- A woman was recently arrested at New York's Kennedy Airport for attempting to smuggle $110,000 worth of cocaine, hidden inside bottles of Bailey's Irish Cream.
- Over the weekend, John Stamos and his wife Caitlin McHugh welcomed their first child together. A boy, Billy Stamos. If you're keeping score at home, John's 54, Caitlin's 32.
- A woman declined to sing the National Anthem at a minor league baseball game in Nevada because she couldn't wear her gun.
- Huey Lewis says he can't sing anymore as he has lost most of his hearing from Meniere's Disease.
- Oakland catcher Bruce Maxwell who knelt during the National Anthem has been arrested on gun charges.
- A menu for the first meal served on the Titanic is going to be auctioned off.
- Now there's a Taylor Swift fan who says he robbed a bank to impress her.
- Patrick Reed was seen wearing his green jacket from the Masters at a Chick-fil-A.
- An ex-security guard for the Church of Scientology is telling tales -- including the claim that John Travolta and Tom Cruise are major rivals within the religion and can't stand each other.
- John Cena and Nicki Bella have called off their wedding just weeks before the ceremony.
- Brick oven pizza chain Bertucci's filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection late Sunday.
- An Apple memo warning employees about leaking information was leaked.
- Will Ferrell says he's unhurt and very grateful to be after last week's car accident.
- Mariah Carey is being sued by her former manager for alleged civil rights violations.
Tuesday, April 17, 2018
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Of Course Abe Lincoln Owned This Hat! Sure He Did! It could be a $6.5 million hat- or not. It seems the crown jewel of the Abraham Lincoln...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...