- Steve Spielberg is going to direct a movie based on the DC Comics superhero, Blackhawk.
- "Roseanne" is still dominating Tuesday nights pulling 13 million viewers on Tuesday.
- Sears has added nine more stores to their list of those closing.
- They've discovered long-lost film of San Francisco after the 1906 earthquake that devastated the city. It was actually found in a flea market last year and it has been restored and is heading off to the Library of Congress.
- The Washington State Department of Transportation is apologizing for an "oops" when the words "U Suck" appeared for a while on one of their electronic freeway signs.
- Dale Winton, who hosted Supermarket Sweep, has died at the age of 62.
- The pilot who made that heroic landing of the Southwest flight with the engine that blew up was a former Navy fighter pilot... and one of the first women to ever fly an F/A-18. Her name: Tammy Jo Shults.
- Meghan Markle's nephew is creating a strain of marijuana called the "Markle Sparkle."
- The annual Lyrid meteor shower reaches its peak on Sunday morning.
- Dwayne Johnson is coming out with his own Tequila.
- "Black Panther" opened in Saudi Arabia last night. The first public movie opening in that country in 35 years! The Saudi Arabia version will be missing 40-seconds due to censorship.
- A Georgia high school student arrived at her prom last weekend in a casket... as a reminder to her fellow students not to drink and drive.
- After spending a year in California, the MTV Video Music Awards are heading back to New York. The 2018 VMAs will be held August 20th at the Radio City Music Hall.
- A lawyer says drug lord El Chapo's mental health is deteriorating in prison.
- Lyft is offering a $4.20 rebate on Weed Day tomorrow (4/20) so people don't drive while stoned.
- Steph Curry's wife is starting her own label of wine.
- Stormy Daniels released a sketch of the man she says threatened her life, which some people say resembles Tom Brady.
- The IRS website actually crashed on Tuesday, the middle of Tax Day. So they gave everyone an extra day to put off paying their taxes. The had to be postmarked by midnight, last night.
- Carrie Underwood's sixth album, "Cry Pretty" will drop on September 14th.
Thursday, April 19, 2018
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Last Man Standing Revival Teaser With Tim Allen and Nancy Travis Tackles the Network Switch Head On. Have you heard? Last Man Standing is re...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...