- Saudi Arabian Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman and his entourage aren't just staying at the Four Seasons Beverly Hills hotel, the prince has rented out the entire hotel... for the entire week.
- They've found 170 million-year-old fossils in Scotland belonging to the largest dinosaurs that ever roamed the earth. The Sauropods grew to be up to 49-feet tall and weighed 10-tons.
- The producers of the new CBS series, "Instinct" admit that there are a lot of similarities to that series and the old FOX series, "Bones", but that it was unintentional.
- After 13 years together, 9 years of marriage and a daughter, Channing Tatum and his wife, Jenna Dewan, are calling it quits.
- If there's an "Office" reboot in the works, John Krasinski says he knows nothing about it.
- They say that baseball viewership is at its lowest in a decade.
- They began selling Spotify stock yesterday.
- Matt Parziale is a Massachusetts firefighter and amateur golfer. After winning the U.S Mid-Amateur Championship last October, he qualified to play in the Masters and will be out on the course at Augusta this weekend.
- A Phoenix mom is being accused of using a taser to get her son going on Easter Sunday so they'd get to church on time.
- The MeToo movement has spread to South Korea, where dozens of politicians and entertainers are falling from grace after charges of sexual harassment.
- Taco Bell is adding more dollar items to their menus, beginning tomorrow.
- So, Tara Lipinski and Johnny Weir are getting their own series on the Food Network.
- Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel are revealing that their son Silas was born three years ago in an emergency C-section.
- There's a rumor that a Trump-Putin meeting at the White House is in the works. That would be the first time he has visited the White House in ten years.
- Matt Lauer's Manhattan apartment - the one where he learned he was fired as anchor of "Today" -- is on the market for $7.35 million.
- Believe it or not, there's now a book that identifies which animals fart. It's called, "Does it fart?"
- Stephen King's "The Stand" is being turned into a 10-hour TV series.
- London's murder rate is now higher than New York City's.
- You've probably noticed, but gasoline prices are going back up. 15-cents a gallon just in the last month.
- For what it's worth, Bed Bath and Beyond will honor Toys R Us gift cards through Thursday.
- A tape has resurfaced on YouTube with Hillary Clinton saying during a speech that she hasn't driven a car since 1996. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fF5VFaCti44
- Prince Philip, the 96-year-old husband of the UK's Queen Elizabeth II, had planned hip surgery yesterday.
Wednesday, April 4, 2018
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
One of my friends on Facebook asked, Who remembers tv tubes in a television. I have to confess I do! Let me share a story....I remember the ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...