- The NCAA men's basketball championship game between Villanova and Michigan brought in 16.5 million viewers -- a roughly 28% decline from last year's championship game. The game, which aired on TBS, TNT and truTV, logged the lowest rating recorded for a men's college basketball national championship game.
- MSNBC's Nicolle Wallace was talking during coverage of the YouTube shooting the other day when she said she thought she heard gunshots. It was someone in the studio opening a can of soda.
- Bristol Palin and her estranged husband Dakota Meyer reunited on Sunday for Easter with their children more than one month after Meyer filed for divorce in February.
- Another ugly breakup for Tiger Woods. This time, with a woman named Kristin Smith, who dated Tiger for two years. She signed a non-disclosure agreement, but now says that its not good. And she's starting to talk.
- For what it's worth, the IRS audit rate is at its lowest in the past 15 years.
- Bob Beattie, who helped launch the World Cup skiing circuit has died at age 85.
- The four guitars stolen from the van of E Street Band member Nils Lofgren have been recovered. For some reason, Nils thought it was a good idea to leave them in a van parked outside at a Holiday Inn Express.
- An 80-year-old man in Arizona is on trial for robbing a bank.
- Costa Rica elected a 38-year-old as president last weekend who will become the country's youngest leader in history.
- TV's "Wonder Woman," Lynda Carter, got her own star this week on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- They say that the success of the return of Roseanne may help bring back "Last Man Standing" with Tim Allen.
- Steph Curry says he supports no three-point shots for basketball players under 11. Is that an issue?
- Sonic Drive-In has posted signs that if you're smoking weed in their drive- through line, you will not be served. That would harsh your buzz.
Thursday, April 5, 2018
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...