- The median price of a house in San Francisco is now $1.6 million.
- Strike three! The wife of former New York City mayor Rudy Giuliani has filed for divorce after 15 years of marriage.
- Tiger Woods hasn't won a tournament since 2013, but some think he could pull off the Masters this weekend.
- Six years after their last episode, "Jersey Shore Family Vacation" debuted last night on MTV. The gang is back.
- Blake Lively is livid that paparazzi pictures of she and her daughter are showing up online while they were outside Martha Stewart's big Easter bash on Sunday.
- WWE legend "Luscious" Johnny Valiant died Wednesday morning after he was hit by a pickup truck while crossing the street in a Pennsylvania town.
- The mayor of Seattle rolled out the idea of putting tolls on some of the major roads in and out of downtown.
- Spain's Queen Letizia is getting flack for a tense moment with her mother-in-law that was caught on video and making the rounds on the Internet.
- A new survey says that a quarter of Americans over the age of 60 went without healthcare last year because of the costs.
- Drew Brees is suing a jeweler he says cheated him out of $8 Million for a ring.
- Odd print ad for McDonald's in Japan. About their French fries, it said: "The longest French fry isn't necessarily the best French fry. Short French fries, curved French fries, crispy French fries, and soft French fries. All of them have good points. All of them have people who love them. As long as you value your own unique flavor, we believe you'll be able to contribute in your own way."
- Russell Crowe is having what he calls a "divorce auction", selling all kind of his stuff, including one of his jock straps. No, not making this up.
- Actor Lou Diamond Phillips has been banned from drinking alcohol for two years after pleading guilty to driving while intoxicated in Texas.
- Amazon is opening its spheres to the public twice a month, should you be planning a visit to Seattle soon. You'll need tickets in advance. Free, but limited.
- The 2018 Atlantic Hurricane Names have been announced for the season that begins in June. This year, they'll be: Alberto, Beryl, Chris, Debby, Ernesto, Florence, Gordon, Helene, Isaac, Joyce, Kirk, Leslie, Michael, Nadine, Oscar, Patty, Rafael, Sara, Tony, Valerie and William.
- 79-year-old Kenny Rogers is ending his farewell tour early as he works through "a series of health challenges."
Friday, April 6, 2018
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...