- More than half agree that any amount of lateness considers you "officially" late to work, a first date or an interview. Interestingly, 64% of people said they are "never" late to work.
- People wait an average of 20 minutes for their significant other to get ready, which is shorter than the 32 minutes they spend getting ready
- Call ahead, because you'll be waiting an average of 15 minutes for a table at a restaurant
- Tailgating at a sporting event lasts for an average of 79 minutes and watching sports on the weekend takes an average of 1.9 hours
- Women are more likely than men to agree that "people should have more patience when waiting in lines" and that "being late says a lot about your character."
- Those who wear a watch all the time or most of the time are more likely to agree that they give themselves enough time to get ready and ample travel time when they have an appointment or have to be somewhere.
Monday, May 7, 2018
BABY GIVE MORE TIME
While nobody seems to have enough time, frequently we don't know where our time goes. Watchmaker Timex is providing details about how Americans spend their time, how long they wait, the amount of time it takes to be considered "late" and more. It's easy to see why we don't know where the time goes. The survey revealed that on average, people wait seven minutes for a cup of coffee, 20 minutes a day in traffic, 20 minutes a day for the bus or train and 32 minutes each time they go to the doctor. When it comes to asking people to be quiet, it is apparent that Americans aren't shy. They'll "shhh" somebody in a movie theater after just less than two minutes. They'll also endure someone else's phone conversation for an average of two and a half minutes before asking them to "keep it down." Other facts from the survey include:
at May 07, 2018
How soon in a relationship a couple has sex is a very personal decision, but 80% of women and 58% of men say Facebook, texting and other soc...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...