- 50 percent of Americans have ditched their friends and made up a lie so that they could stay at home and watch TV.
- People in their 50s are more likely to sleep naked in bed than people in their 20s.
- A recent study published by Child Development found that how a young person handles friendships affects their adult behavior.
- A recent study claims that one in three men have plucked their eye brows while getting ready.
- For a women between the ages of 20-25, their phone goes off on average of 62 times a day.
- On average, men shake hands six times a week. That's more than twice as often as women.
Thursday, May 17, 2018
DID YOU KNOW?
at May 17, 2018
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...