- 50 percent of Americans have ditched their friends and made up a lie so that they could stay at home and watch TV.
- People in their 50s are more likely to sleep naked in bed than people in their 20s.
- A recent study published by Child Development found that how a young person handles friendships affects their adult behavior.
- A recent study claims that one in three men have plucked their eye brows while getting ready.
- For a women between the ages of 20-25, their phone goes off on average of 62 times a day.
- On average, men shake hands six times a week. That's more than twice as often as women.
Thursday, May 17, 2018
DID YOU KNOW?
at May 17, 2018
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...