- The older you get, the more likely you'll need friends.
- 20% of workers say the temperature in the work place makes them less productive.
- According to Men's Health, engaged men are more likely to lose weight if they are helping plan a formal wedding.
- 21% of Americans say that the first thing they do when they get out of bed is drink water.
- A survey says that 64% of women think about their to-do lists in the shower.
- Theknot.com says just over half of all grooms chose the venue for their wedding.
Monday, May 21, 2018
DID YOU KNOW?
at May 21, 2018
According to studies, the average consumer uses 57 sheets of toilet paper per day. (Yes, that's an annual total of 20,805) Vermont, Al...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...