- It's estimated that one in every fifty doctors is a phony.
- A recent survey of workers found that people who telecommute/work from home work 4-7 more hours every week.
- Recent research shows that your Facebook status is more memorable than lines from a book.
- Before they were sold nationally, the classic breakfast treat Pop-Tarts were tested in Cleveland in 1963.
- If people got more sleep, they would be able to lose weight faster.
- According to a recent study, 2 out of 5 people have stopped talking to a friend because of an argument on Facebook or some other online entity.
Thursday, May 31, 2018
DID YOU KNOW?
at May 31, 2018
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...