- According to the National Marriage Project you are 30% less likely to divorce if you make over $50,000 a year.
- According to History.com, the world's oldest known recipe is for beer.
- Close to 30 percent of people in the U.S. have two jobs.
- According to AAA, about 35% of us have one a french fry in their car, right now. They don't really belong there, it probably got there by accident.
- More than half the people in the world have an untreated cavity right now.
- According to Cosmopolitan, about 45% of guys admit they can't remember the name of the woman they lost their virginity to.
- According to GQ, about 47% of men say they'd dump a girlfriend if they gained weight.
Friday, May 4, 2018
DID YOU KNOW?
at May 04, 2018
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...