- According to the National Marriage Project you are 30% less likely to divorce if you make over $50,000 a year.
- According to History.com, the world's oldest known recipe is for beer.
- Close to 30 percent of people in the U.S. have two jobs.
- According to AAA, about 35% of us have one a french fry in their car, right now. They don't really belong there, it probably got there by accident.
- More than half the people in the world have an untreated cavity right now.
- According to Cosmopolitan, about 45% of guys admit they can't remember the name of the woman they lost their virginity to.
- According to GQ, about 47% of men say they'd dump a girlfriend if they gained weight.
Friday, May 4, 2018
DID YOU KNOW?
at May 04, 2018
Last Man Standing Revival Teaser With Tim Allen and Nancy Travis Tackles the Network Switch Head On. Have you heard? Last Man Standing is re...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...