- According to GQ magazine, men admit that they go on a diet more than women.
- The people who make parachutes claim they work properly 99.9% of the time.
- According to a recent study, eating late at night will heighten your risk for sunburn.
- One-third of married women regret taking their husband's name.
- According to Match.com, about 40% of guys lie about having children on dating websites.
- One in five single men say they haven't cooked a meal in over a year.
- 76 percent of women make their bed every day, compared to only 46 percent of men.
Tuesday, May 8, 2018
DID YOU KNOW?
at May 08, 2018
Of Course Abe Lincoln Owned This Hat! Sure He Did! It could be a $6.5 million hat- or not. It seems the crown jewel of the Abraham Lincoln...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...