- According to GQ magazine, men admit that they go on a diet more than women.
- The people who make parachutes claim they work properly 99.9% of the time.
- According to a recent study, eating late at night will heighten your risk for sunburn.
- One-third of married women regret taking their husband's name.
- According to Match.com, about 40% of guys lie about having children on dating websites.
- One in five single men say they haven't cooked a meal in over a year.
- 76 percent of women make their bed every day, compared to only 46 percent of men.
Tuesday, May 8, 2018
DID YOU KNOW?
at May 08, 2018
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...