- Keep your eyes on St. Louis Cardinals rookie pitcher Jordan Hicks, who was clocked throwing a 105mph fastball twice on Sunday.
- The average price of a gallon of gas is now $3, just in time for Memorial Day weekend.
- Barack and Michelle Obama signed a film and development deal with Netflix yesterday.
- A new study claims that removing your shoes when you come in your house and swapping carpet for wooden floors will actually help you lose weight by preventing environmental chemicals from accumulating in the house.
- Arizona is said to be preparing itself for an invasion of Californians, once the much-rumored big earthquake hits there.
- Hillary Clinton, speaking to a graduating class at Yale on Sunday, joked "If you can't beat ‘em, join em" and then put on a Russian hat.
- Harry and Meghan's first dance song: "I Wanna Dance with Somebody Who Loves Me" by Whitney Houston.
- Parks Associates' new report "Smart TVs vs. Streaming Media Players: Winning Over Consumers" reports more than 50% of U.S. broadband households own a smart TV and more than 40% own a streaming media player.
- By the way, if you want one of those electric Jaguars, like Harry and Meghan drove away in, it'll set you back $471,000.
- First, an Air Force base in North Dakota reported a box of grenades missing. Now, they can't find a machine gun.
- One of Pierce Brosnan's original painting has sold for $1.4 million.
- A new survey says that 16% of Americans say they will work until they are 75.
- Hasbro has trademarked the scent of Play-Doh.
- A 70-year-old Vermont woman is accused of making the deadly toxin ricin and testing it on fellow residents in her retirement community.
- The price of last Saturday's royal wedding was said to be $45 million.
- Shaquille O'Neal is selling his Florida mansion for $28 million.
- No spoiler, but in "Deadpool 2", they had a role that called for someone to be a superhero named "The Vanisher." They reached out to one of Hollywood's hottest actors and asked if he was interested and he loved the first Deadpool, so he said "Yes!"
Tuesday, May 22, 2018
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
at May 22, 2018
USAFADS Thunderbirds refueling with the 79th Air Refueling Squadron from Travis Air Force Base.
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...