- During James Corden's "Carpool Karaoke" segment Thursday night, while singing away with Adam Levine, the two were pulled over by a real policeman, who recognized them and talk them to be careful.
- Richard Gere and Alejandra Silva are married. He's 68, she's 35. His third, her second.
- Looks like Harry and Meghan are going to honeymoon in Canada, at the Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge in Alberta. Not sure on when.
- Good Morning America is expanding by an hour, moving into the early-afternoon time slot held by The Chew, which is being canceled. There will be new episodes through June and reruns until September, when it will go away.
- Seattle is now officially the fastest-growing city in the U.S.. Duh.
- On Friday, Stacey Cunningham became the first woman to ever be the president of the New York Stock Exchange.
- Nicki Minaj confirms she's in a relationship with Eminem.
- Bartolo Colon has turned 45, making him the oldest active player in the majors.
- Elizabeth Sung from "The Young and the Restless" has died at the age of 63.
- Former NYPD Chief of Detectives William Allee died Thursday morning of leukemia linked to his time spent at Ground Zero and the Staten Island landfill after the terror attack of Sept. 11, 2001.
- The release date for the next James Bond movie with Daniel Craig is November 8th, 2019, if you like to plan ahead.
- Shaquille O'Neal is going to pay for the funeral of a woman who was shot and killed outside of a high school graduation last week in Georgia.
- Former Spokane NAACP president Rachel Dolezal has been accused of food stamp fraud.
Tuesday, May 29, 2018
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
at May 29, 2018
According to studies, the average consumer uses 57 sheets of toilet paper per day. (Yes, that's an annual total of 20,805) Vermont, Al...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...