- So what did President Trump say about Roseanne? He tweeted this on Wednesday: "Bob Iger of ABC called Valerie Jarrett to let her know that 'ABC does not tolerate comments like those' made by Roseanne Barr. Gee, he never called President Donald J. Trump to apologize for the HORRIBLE statements made and said about me on ABC. Maybe I just didn't get the call?"
- Months of talks between Jared Kushner and Kim Kardashian resulted in an Oval Office meeting with President Trump to talk prison reform yesterday.
- Former Deadliest Catch captain Blake Painter was found dead in his home in Oregon on Friday. He was 38.
- Brody Jenner will be walking down the aisle soon but a few family members will not be attending his Bali wedding to fiancee Kaitlynn Carter. He invited Kendall and Kylie Jenner, but never heard back from either of them. His dad, Caitlyn, said she won't be able to attend because of a lucrative business opportunity.
- Then there's Louisiana televangelist Jesse Duplantis who told his followers that Jesus told him he need a new $54 million jet.
- Some die-hard Houston Rocket fans are blaming Ted Cruz for their Monday night loss to Golden State. He was at the game.
- Hillary Clinton says she would like to be the CEO of Facebook.
- Tennis great Ilie Nastase was arrested in Romania twice in one day, for a DUI and riding a scooter through a red light.
- New Zealand is planning to kill 150,000 cows to eradicate a bacterial disease.
- The burger making robot Flippy is back on the job at CaliBurger.
- Atari co-founder Ted Dabney has died at age 81.
- Hulu, Paramount Network, TV Land and CMT have all yanked "Roseanne" reruns from their networks. It's as if the show never existed.
- By the way, Roseanne is now blaming Ambien for her Twitter comments.
- FC Cincinnati will join the MLS next season as an expansion team.
- Lindsay Gottlieb, the head coach for the University of California women's basketball team, slammed Southwest Airlines on Twitter after she said they questioned whether her bi-racial son was actually her child. The company has since apologized.
- Pokemon Quest is the new game heading to phones and Nintendo Switch.
- Because they have to, the United States Geological Survey is warning Hawaii residents not to heat marshmallows over the hot lava flows.
- Sweden's newest beer is made using recycled sewage water. Ew.
Thursday, May 31, 2018
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
at May 31, 2018
USAFADS Thunderbirds refueling with the 79th Air Refueling Squadron from Travis Air Force Base.
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...