- In April, unemployment in the U.S. was at 3.9%.
- A new record for April temperatures in Pakistan this year, where one day, they hit 122.4 degrees.
- In Oregon, a horse is suing its owner for $100,000, seeking damages for neglect.
- Then there's the guy in India who thought it would be fun to get a selfie with a bear...and was mauled to death.
- Ferrari is having a great year. They've sold-out most of their 2018 models and part-way into 2019.
- Warren Buffett is betting big on Apple. His company bought 75 million shares of Apple stock in the first quarter.
- DWTS dancer Cheryl Burke and Matthew Lawrence are engaged. He popped the question this past week on her 34th birthday.
- Meghan Markle's estranged half-brother has written an extraordinary open letter to Prince Harry, in which he urges the groom-to-be to call off the royal wedding.
- The N.S.A. collected over 500-million phone calls last year, triple what it did in 2016.
- The cast and crew of "The Walking Dead" are back at it, already busy shooting season 9.
- California is now the world's fifth largest economy, surpassing the U.K..
- Harry Potter author J.K. Rowling apologized for killing the character Dobby the House Elf in Book 7.
- President Trump is going to appoint Patriots coach Bill Belichick to his sports council.
- Meghan Markle's father WILL be walking her down the aisle.
- Twitter says that 350-million passwords were stolen, so if you haven't changed yours lately, now would be a good time.
Monday, May 7, 2018
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
at May 07, 2018
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...