- According to PetSmart, 32% of dog owners buy toothpaste for their dogs.
- One out of every three American adults admit that they haven't made a crank phone call since high school.
- According to CareerBuilder.com, employer fashion pet peeves are number 1 an un-ironed shirt, number 2 sneakers and number 3 flip flops.
- A recent study shows only 4% of men still write love letters to their wives.
- According to recent study, not touching your face is the best way to avoid getting sick.
- Having a drink together as a couple once a week is good for your marriage.
Wednesday, June 6, 2018
DID YOU KNOW?
If you have blue eyes, you may want to be wary of beer, wine and cocktails. Genetic researchers at the University of Vermont say that people...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...