- If I could change the alphabet, I would put U and I together!
- Stop thinking about me!:)
- I was just talking to my friends about you. Don't worry they already know we have kissed... ooops.
- I'm on a mission to get over you, in other words mission impossible.
- I may run out of message to text you. I may run out of jokes too. I may also run out of battery, but my heart won't run out of space for you!
- You look great today. How do I know? Because you look great everyday.
- Oh, I am liking this, so what happens next?
- So if I am right, you talked to me first and texted me first. Does that mean you are stalking me? I like it!
- I am going to bed right now. You want to keep texting or do you want to switch it up...I am not tired.
- I think we should just be friends with benefits...you'd like that.
Tuesday, June 26, 2018
FLIRT BY TEXT
Hey, guys, if you want to flirt by text with that cutie you met last weekend, go right ahead, but first heed this advice from WikiHow.com: use your text messages to really connect with her. Common interests are a great way to do this, as well as inside jokes you share. Compliment her. Show off. If she asks you what you're doing, tell her you're heading out for a five mile run. Keep the conversation going. But don't be boring or awkward. If it gets dull, say something funny or even quirky. And if you can't do that, end it. Even better, end it with an air of mystery. If you really want to impress her, stop texting and write her an old-fashioned love letter. From the stationery to the salutation, we show you how to do that. And if you need some help getting started, TextingAdvice.com has assembled a list of the top 10 flirty text messages. Feel free to edit as needed so they work for you.
Slow-motion of the Thunderbirds performing at the Arctic Thunder Open House. During the biennial open house, JBER opens its gates to the ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...