- So you don't run out of things to worry about, a brain-eating amoeba has been found in a Louisiana water system.
- Dominic Joseph "D.J." Fontana, the longtime drummer for Elvis Presley who helped pioneer the backbeat swing of rock and roll, died Wednesday. He was 87.
- Bruno Lozano -- a gay flight attendant and high-heel wearing veteran -- has been elected mayor of Del Rio, TX.
- Anthony Bordain's body has reportedly been cremated in France.
- Some Canadians are boycotting American products and canceling vacations here after President Trump's recent comments.
- "Dancing with the Stars" pro Val Chmerkovskiy is now engaged to DWTS pro Jenna Johnson after proposing to in Venice, Italy.
- Meghan Markle, the new Duchess of Sussex, kicked off her royal duties Thursday by being Queen Elizabeth II's plus-one for an official visit to Cheshire, England.
- Sarah Huckabee Sanders is reportedly going to resign as White House Press Secretary at the end of the year.
- Bill Clinton did not do himself a favor when he said, "Norms have changed when it comes to what you can do to somebody against their will."
- A Mexican politician was shot to death while taking a selfie with a fan.
- A study says one in three Americans are taking medications with depression as a side effect.
- Tim Burton is working on a live-action version of "Dumbo."
- A California man was arrested after sending his ex-girlfriend 4,000 texts after she broke up with him.
- A report says a growing number of American men are undergoing plastic surgery.
- Roseanne Barr's name made it on the Emmy nomination ballot before her show was cancelled.
- Most players on the NHL Champion Capitals say they are looking forward to a visit to the White House.
- A study says narcissists tend to have thicker, denser and more distinct eyebrows.
Friday, June 15, 2018
ON THIS DAY THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Check Us Out! New Items Added Weekly https://www.desertradioazcountrystore.com/stores/item
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...