- Cardi B confirms that she and Offset were actually married last September.
- Bill Russell flipped off Charles Barkley at Monday night's NBA Awards, saying, "Sorry everyone, I forgot it was live TV and I can't help myself whenever I see Charles it just is pure instinct."
- Former White House press secretary Sean Spicer is working on a television interview show in which he banters with guests about a variety of topics.
- Shayanna Jenkins, the woman who was engaged to Aaron Hernandez has given birth to a baby girl. We're told the father of the child is Dino Guilmette, an amateur boxer from Providence.
- Not surprising, LeBron James Jr. is tearing up the summer leagues at age 13.
- Donald Trump Jr., and a woman named Kimberly Guilfoyle took their romance out of New York and headed to Montana for a nature trip, where he also made his relationship Instagram official, over the weekend. For the record, he's 40, she's 49.
- To summarize: Jimmy Fallon expressed regret for playing with candidate Donald Trump's hair during his Tonight Show visit, because it "normalized" Trump. The president responded by tweeting, "Be a man, Jimmy." Fallon responded to that by making donations to a charity that supports immigrants.
- Ariana Grande, speaking about the criticism she's getting for such a quick engagement to Pete Davidson: "This ends now."
- Donald Glover, aka Childish Gambino, is being accused of plagiarism for his song, "This is America." They say it's incredibly similar to a song by New Jersey rapper Jase Harley, "American Pharaoh."
- The Food and Drug Administration on Monday approved the country's first drug derived from marijuana, a medication that treats two rare and devastating forms of epilepsy.
- The University of Michigan says it has made the world's smallest computer that is less than the size of a grain of rice.
- The Venezuelan Army has taken over the country's water supply, requiring people to pay for all their water.
- Senator Claire McCaskill was saved by Senator Joe Manchin using the Heimlich Maneuver after she choked on some food.
- A study says "pregnancy brain" is real, with 64% of expectant moms saying they struggle to find the right words to say.
- Russell Crowe is set to play Roger Ailes in a Showtime series.
Wednesday, June 27, 2018
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
(Men's Health) Your day is fraught with peril from the dumb phone that bloops while you are driving to the NSFW website that beckons at ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...