- Cardi B confirms that she and Offset were actually married last September.
- Bill Russell flipped off Charles Barkley at Monday night's NBA Awards, saying, "Sorry everyone, I forgot it was live TV and I can't help myself whenever I see Charles it just is pure instinct."
- Former White House press secretary Sean Spicer is working on a television interview show in which he banters with guests about a variety of topics.
- Shayanna Jenkins, the woman who was engaged to Aaron Hernandez has given birth to a baby girl. We're told the father of the child is Dino Guilmette, an amateur boxer from Providence.
- Not surprising, LeBron James Jr. is tearing up the summer leagues at age 13.
- Donald Trump Jr., and a woman named Kimberly Guilfoyle took their romance out of New York and headed to Montana for a nature trip, where he also made his relationship Instagram official, over the weekend. For the record, he's 40, she's 49.
- To summarize: Jimmy Fallon expressed regret for playing with candidate Donald Trump's hair during his Tonight Show visit, because it "normalized" Trump. The president responded by tweeting, "Be a man, Jimmy." Fallon responded to that by making donations to a charity that supports immigrants.
- Ariana Grande, speaking about the criticism she's getting for such a quick engagement to Pete Davidson: "This ends now."
- Donald Glover, aka Childish Gambino, is being accused of plagiarism for his song, "This is America." They say it's incredibly similar to a song by New Jersey rapper Jase Harley, "American Pharaoh."
- The Food and Drug Administration on Monday approved the country's first drug derived from marijuana, a medication that treats two rare and devastating forms of epilepsy.
- The University of Michigan says it has made the world's smallest computer that is less than the size of a grain of rice.
- The Venezuelan Army has taken over the country's water supply, requiring people to pay for all their water.
- Senator Claire McCaskill was saved by Senator Joe Manchin using the Heimlich Maneuver after she choked on some food.
- A study says "pregnancy brain" is real, with 64% of expectant moms saying they struggle to find the right words to say.
- Russell Crowe is set to play Roger Ailes in a Showtime series.
Wednesday, June 27, 2018
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...