- Mitt Romney won the G.O.P. nomination for a Utah Senate seat on Tuesday with 73% of the vote.
- The mayor of a small town in North Dakota is suggesting that the city abolish itself in order to prevent white supremacists from taking it over.
- Nicole Kidman says that in her 12 years of marriage to Keith Urban, she has never texted him. Not once.
- First lady Melania Trump is making her second trip to the Mexican border today to visit facilities holding detained immigrant.
- A worker's body has been found in a beer cooler at SunTrust Park, home of the Atlanta Braves.
- Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy announced his retirement Wednesday.
- Amazon Prime members now get a 10% discount on certain items throughout Whole Foods.
- That was a full Strawberry moon last night, with a special guest appearance by Saturn.
- A $200 million supercomputer in a lab in Tennessee has claimed the title of the World's Fastest Computer.
- It's all systems go for next Wednesday's Nathan's Famous Fourth of July International Hot Dog Eating Contest in Brooklyn, New York. You'll have to beat Joey Chestnut's record of 72 hot dogs in 10 minutes.
- Joe Jackson died yesterday. The patriarch of the Jackson family was 89.
- Legendary radio personality Dan Ingram died this week at the age of 83.
- Deanna Lund, who starred in the late-60s sci-fi series "Land of the Giants" and went on to appear in dozens of films and TV shows, died Friday. She was 81.
- Kids in an Indiana IKEA fired a gun they found in a store couch cushion.
- Steph Curry says he would like to be a drummer in a band someday.
- Oil is at its highest prices in 4 years.
- TSA is bracing themselves for their busiest week in history, starting this Friday.
- Jerry Rice insists he could still play in the NFL at age 55 if he wanted to.
Thursday, June 28, 2018
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
When it comes to pregnancy, it obviously takes two to get there. Once you're there, however, there's only one person carrying the ba...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...