- The word "gorilla" is derived from a Greek word meaning "A tribe of hairy women." (YES)
- Prisoners in Canadian war camps during WWII were treated so well, that a lot of them didn't' want to leave when the war was over. (YES - No wonder Trump hates them!)
- In New York, it is illegal to sell a haunted house without telling the buyer. (YES)
- It is considered good luck in Japan when a sumo wrestler sits on you. (B.S. But it is good luck if he makes your baby cry)
- A man from Britain changed his name to Tim Pppppppppprice to make it harder for telemarketers to pronounce. (YES)
- In the original manuscript for The Wizard of Oz, the Cowardly Lion was going to be a leopard. (B.S.)
- A woman from California once tried to sue the makers of Cap'n Crunch, because the Crunch Berries contained "no berries of any kind." (YES)
- In Mexico, crooked teeth are considered cute and attractive. (B.S. - but they are in Japan)
- The chance of you dying on the way to get lottery tickets is actually greater than your chance of winning. (YES)
- Cherophobia is the fear of Cheerios. (B.S. It's the fear of fun)
- In Spanish, the toothpaste "Colgate" translates to "go hang yourself." (YES)
- Human thigh bones are stronger than concrete. (YES)
- Cockroaches can live for several weeks with their heads cut off, because their brains are located inside their body. (YES)
- Scientists have tracked snails that travel over 3,000 miles. (B.S.)
- To produce a single pound of honey, a single bee would have to visit 2 million flowers. (YES)
- The population is expected to rise to 10.8 billion by the year 2080. (YES)
- Hamsters can run up to 18 miles at night on a wheel. (B.S. - more like 8)
- A church in the Czech Republic has a chandelier made entirely of human bones. (YES)
- During your lifetime, you will produce enough saliva to fill two swimming pools. (YES)
- The elephant is the only mammal that can't jump! (YES)
- Most dust particles in your house are made from dead bugs. (B.S. - from dead skin)
Monday, June 25, 2018
Time to play...
YES OR B.S.
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...