- After the North Korean Summit, President Trump's approval ratings went over 50% for the first time. (B.S. - They've never been above 44%)
- Bob Marley's last words to his son before he died were "Rock on!" (B.S. - they were: "Money can't buy life.")
- A mole can dig a tunnel that is 300 feet long in only one night. (Yes)
- A hippo's wide open mouth is big enough to fit a 4-foot-tall child in. (Yes)
- Chewing gum while you cut an onion will help keep you from crying. (Yes)
- If you were to stretch a Slinky out until it's flat, it would measure 187 feet long. (B.S. - only 87 feet)
- Al Capone's business card said he was a used car dealer. (B.S. - used furniture dealer)
- Banging your head against a wall burns 150 calories an hour. (Yes)
- According to research, 95% of people text things they could never say in person. (Yes)
- A crocodile cannot stick its tongue out. (Yes)
- It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky. (Yes)
- 9 out of 10 Americans are deficient in Vitamin D. (B.S. - but they are deficient in Potassium. Go eat a banana already!)
- Blueberries will not ripen until they are picked. (Yes)
- About 150 people per year are killed by coconuts. (Yes)
- Honey is the only natural food that will never spoil! (Yes)
- A soft-boiled egg will spin, but a hardboiled egg will not. (B.S. - it's the other way around)
- Avocados are poisonous to dogs. (B.S. - but they are poisonous to birds)
- Chewing gum burns about 65 calories per hour. (B.S. - more like 11)
- If you try to suppress a sneeze, you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die. (Yes)
- Celery has negative calories! It takes more calories to eat a piece of celery than the celery has in it to begin with. (B.S. - this is an old "wives tale" and there is no proof of this ever documented.
- More people are allergic to cow's milk than any other food. (Yes)
- Coconut water can be used as blood plasma. (Yes)
Monday, June 18, 2018
YES OR B.S.
Check Us Out! New Items Added Weekly https://www.desertradioazcountrystore.com/stores/item
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...