- 4 bottles of water is what an average adult needs to drink daily to prevent dehydration.
- 757 bottles of water it would take to substitute all of a standard American's daily water usage, including showering and tooth brushing.
- 14 bottles the state of Michigan should give a Flint resident daily; According to the result of a lawsuit from the American Civil Liberties Union, and others.
- 100 bottles is what took some Flint families to make Thanksgiving dinner in 2016. One family needed 24 bottles just to taw the turkey.
- 60 bottles are needed to cook and clean per day for one Flint family of three who tracked how much water they used, and for what.
- 750 bottles of water are used at Flint's Durant-Tuuri-Mott Elementary School daily, that's a little more than one bottle of water per student.
Tuesday, July 24, 2018
A DAY BY THE BOTTLE
(Popular Science) In 2014, the government of Flint, Michigan, switched the city's water source to the Flint River, and you've probably heard what happened next. Soon, dangerous levels of lead infiltrated the water system. To protect themselves and their children from lead's side effects; weakness, developmental delays, and seizures, concerned residents have turned to bottle water. Lots of it. Here's glimpse of what it's like to live life in the midst of a water crisis, bottle by bottle. The following numbers are based on a standard-size, 16.9 ounce bottle of water:
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...